Protecting Your Rights in Maryland State & Federal Courts
Everyone deserves a quality criminal defense. The Aberdeen criminal lawyers on our team are dedicated to providing an aggressive criminal defense for those charged with state and federal misdemeanors or felonies.
If you have been accused of a crime in the state of Maryland please e-mail us to find out how we can protect your rights.
Representing Clients Facing Criminal Charges In Maryland
When you retain our Aberdeen criminal lawyers they will do everything we can to defend your rights against criminal charges. We have experience representing clients in a variety of criminal cases, including:
- Property crimes such as theft and burglary
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, forgery and money laundering
- Computer crimes, including hacking, Internet fraud, identity theft and other crimes carried out by computer
- Drug crimes such as possession, trafficking and cultivation of marijuana, meth or cocaine
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI/DWI)
- Violent felonies such as murder or battery
Our Aberdeen criminal lawyers also represent those accused of juvenile crimes and violating probation. Whatever the charge, we will work hard to protect your rights. Contact us to schedule a time to discuss your situation.
Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyers
We believe that everyone deserves a good criminal defense lawyer and represents our clients in criminal defense matters. If you are accused of a computer crime, you should know that our criminal defense lawyers are former public defenders and prosecutors, which gives them a great deal of insight into how to defend clients against allegations of all types of crimes.
Our Aberdeen, MD criminal defense lawyers serve the entire state of Maryland. This includes Elkton, Bel Air, Annapolis, Columbia, Westminster, Baltimore, Dundalk, Oakland, Ocean City, Salisbury, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, Prince Frederick, Frederick, Rockville, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Clinton, Laurel, College Park and the University of Maryland.