Protecting Your Rights in Maryland State & Federal Courts
Everyone deserves a quality criminal defense. The Annapolis criminal lawyers on our team are dedicated to providing an aggressive criminal defense for those charged with state and federal misdemeanors or felonies.
If you have been accused of a crime in the state of Maryland please e-mail us to find out how we can protect your rights.
Representing Clients Facing Criminal Charges In Maryland
When you retain our Annapolis criminal lawyers they will do everything we can to defend your rights against criminal charges. We have experience representing clients in a variety of criminal cases, including:
- Property crimes such as theft and burglary
- White collar crimes such as pill mill operation, embezzlement, forgery and money laundering
- Computer crimes, including hacking, Internet fraud, identity theft and other crimes carried out by computer
- Drug crimes such as possession, trafficking and cultivation of marijuana, meth or cocaine
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI/DWI)
- Federal crimes including drug trafficking, child porn charges, healthcare fraud & pharmacy fraud
- Violent felonies such as murder or battery
Our Annapolis criminal lawyers also represent those accused of juvenile crimes and violating probation. Whatever the charge, we will work hard to protect your rights. Contact us to schedule a time to discuss your situation.
Experienced Annapolis Criminal Lawyers
When facing criminal charges of any sort in the Baltimore, Ocean City or Annapolis areas you deserve a good Annapolis criminal defense lawyer. If you are accused of a computer crime, you should know that our criminal defense lawyers are former public defenders and prosecutors, which gives them a great deal of insight into how to defend clients against allegations of all types of crimes.
Our team of Annapolis, MD criminal defense lawyers serve those facing criminal charges, DUI charges, DWI charges and traffic infractions in the entire state. This includes Aberdeen, Baltimore, Bel Air, Laurel, Frederick, Rockville, Upper Marlboro, University of Maryland, Ocean City, Salisbury, Elkton, Chestertown, Prince Frederick, Oakland, Cambridge & Easton.