Maryland Criminal Lawyers
If you have been charged with a traffic violation, DUI, DWI, drug charge or sex crime in Maryland you are already be experiencing the anxiety, worry and fear about your future that the prosecutors want you to feel. Isn’t it a relief to know that somebody is ready to stand up and fight to protect your rights and your future?
- Foreign language interpreters are available
- Free initial consultation about your Maryland criminal defense case
My experience as a prosecutor gives your case an edge, not only because of my legal knowledge of the criminal justice system, but also because of how we prepare and argue your case to help you get the best possible outcome in your criminal defense matter.
Good defense starts by avoiding preconceived notions about people. People charged with a crime are typically good people who have made a bad mistake. Our New Carrollton attorneys fight to protect the rights and futures of good people with good families and good jobs.
Criminal Defense Attorneys In MD
Because of my past experience, I know what prosecutors and judges know about criminal charges in adult courts as well as the juvenile court system. Nearly everyone who is charged with a crime has a lot more at stake than just paying a fine or doing some community service. Contact my office for a free criminal defense consultation with an experienced Baltimore County criminal defense lawyer right away.
Common Criminal Charges In Maryland
At our Criminal Law office, we are licensed to defend you against Drunk driving charges, traffic crimes and drug charges. Specifically, we can help you fight the following allegations:
DUI and Traffic Ticket Defense
- Breathalyzer and field sobriety testing
- DMV driver’s license hearings
- Speeding tickets
- Reckless driving citations
- Driving without a license
- Marijuana possession and intent to sell
- Cocaine possession and distribution
- Drug cultivation and manufacturing
- Drug Court diversion programs
Assault and Violent Crimes
- Manslaughter and aggravated assault
- Weapons charges
- Domestic violence
Theft and Property Crimes
- Auto theft, grand larceny
- Shoplifting, petty theft
- Fraud, embezzlement, white collar crime
- Sexual assault, rape
- Statutory rape, sex with a minor
- Child pornography
- False accusation of child sexual molestation
College Student Crimes
- Underage DUI and open container
- Sexual assault and date rape
- Drug possession
Criminal Records and Probation
- Criminal record expungement
- Probation violations
- Parole violations
Contact our Bennsville, Maryland criminal attorneys right away to discuss criminal defense charges or the juvenile crimes charged against a minor in your family.
Our Berlin, Maryland criminal defense lawyers serve all of MD including Poolesville, Riverdale Park, Seat Pleasant, Sykesville, Edgewater, Temple Hills, Oxon Hill, Thumont, University Park, Walkersville & Taneytown.